Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!!!

Oh my am I glad its Friday!!

I've waited all week for this day! :)

I have a very busy & fun filled weekend ahead of me!

My Niece's birthday is today and her too-cute-for-words cupcake themed party is tomorrow (pics WILL be posted next week)! We still have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow but it should all be worth it. My sister says there are about 35 people coming... for a ONE year olds birthday!! REALLY?! I can't even get 5 people to show up to my birthday!! Sheesh! She must be one crazy cute baby!! oh wait... she is!!!


Tonight we will be making about a bagillion cupcakes and two GIANT cupcake cakes... does that make sense?? After my $35 shopping spree at the candy store last night I'd say we are about done buying things for this shin-dig!

I will try and finish all the rest of my projects this weekend. I got a big ol' shipment from Uppercase Living so I have lots to put together and get ready for my next show!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back Monday with lots of Birthday details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment