Friday, February 19, 2010

Well atleast I tried...

I did what I could last night but I didnt even get through half of my list.

I went grocery shopping, Check!

Made dinner... decided I didnt want dinner so I had a glass of wine instead. :)

As for everything else... Guess I will be super busy this weekend!!

I did spray paint this picture frame... It was on clearance for $1.00 at TJ Maxx because it had a scratch. Going to TJ Maxx is like Christmas every time!


I hung this... I got it at Hobby Lobby for $4.00... it originally had ugly little picture frames hanging from it... but I think it holds jewlery MUCH better!!


I took a few pictures of stuff I have already made... no before pictures but hopefully you have a good imagination!

These mirrors I bought at IKEA 3 years ago. I lost all the hardware to hang them, so I attached heavy duty ribbon to the back and hung them in my kitchen. I LOVE how they turned out!


This frame I bought at Good Will in Houston and it had an UGGGGGLY picture of some random flowers inside... uh no thanks! So I took the backing, spray painted the frame and added some scrapbook paper and a mini poster from Hobby Lobby and BAM! I now have art! Not to bad for around $15.00!




I then got side tracked and enjoyed my glass of wine :)

Hopefully I will get all my projects done this weekend!

I have to do:
-Birthday banner
-MORE Laundry
-Bachelorette party invites
-Reorganize my Craft closet

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment