Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!

Happy Friday Everyone!

This weekend will be a bit crazy for me! But I am suuuper excited! I had my friend Shannon's bachelorette party last night (pics soon-- well, only the appropriate ones. HA!) Tomorrow I have a bridal shower for my cousin, then Shannon's wedding, THEN my friend Jenni's bachelorette party... I'm pooped just thinking about it!!

But my camera is fully charged and I will be loaded up on 5 Hour Energy!

So folks, I leave you with a quick lil' "how to" on reusing what you have. I originally made a door hanger for my Niece's birthday party... it basically involved feathers, ribbon, and the letter "T" with glitter, SUPER easy. For the bachelorette party last night I wanted a door hanger to coordinate with all the pink & zebra decor so I transformed it from this:


To this, with just a little ribbon!:



I did not have to hot glue like crazy or anything, so I will be able to reuse the ribbon. The feathers are miniature boas that are held on by wire, so the actual wreath can be reused as well.

I love being cheap thrify!

No comments:

Post a Comment