Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I kicked Week 1's butt!

With week one of Insanity under my belt I do feel much more motivated to continue. I lost 3.5 pounds this week and I couldn't be happier. I am still struggling with getting fully through the workouts but each day it becomes easier and easier. This morning is the first day I skipped a workout but I am hoping to get something else in tonight. I'm almost positive my upstairs neighbors were bowling in their bedroom until 1 AM so I didn't get much sleep last night. :(

Life has kind of taken a 180 for me lately. I keep changing my mind on what I want to do with my life. I feel like I am stuck between "21 year old party girl" and "25 year old grown up"... I feel pulled in both directions. I see old friends on their facebooks with a beer in their hand and a total wonk eye and there is no way I want to live like that every night... heck I don't have the liver to measure up! But on the other hand I feel like a total bore when I am in bed by 10 PM on a Saturday night because I have a Vendor show to be at the next morning. I am having trouble balancing the pros and cons of each side... I don't want to look back and wish I had done things differently. I'm stuck and I'm not sure which road to take. Not that I want to a drunken idiot every day but it's nice to go out and have fun but to what degree does it become a problem or a habit?


*sigh* decisions decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment