Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's only Day 3?!

Wow... It was really hard to get up this morning knowing I was about to hate life for 35 minutes! But I did... I dragged my butt out of bed and did my workout.

There are 3 sets of each exercise all done back to back with a 30 second rest between each of the 3 sets... then it starts all over with 3 different sets of moves. Each set you have to push harder and faster. Pretty much... I fast forward through two sets. :D Don't judge. It was so exhausting and I am no where close to the level as the people in the video with their toned bodies and shorty shorts!

None the less... I pushed through what I could and collapsed on the couch.

I like that the sessions are only 30-45 minutes but you are constantly pushing hard every second. It also comes with a meal plan but for my life schedule it just isn't realistic for me. I am basically sticking to grilled chicken and steamed veggies for dinner and whatever is leftover for lunches. I still need some major tweaking on my diet.

I think my biggest challenge will be staying clear of alcohol. I'm 23 with no kids... I enjoy a drink dang it! But if I want to be successful I HAVE to avoid it at all cost. Considering I had 3 margaritas last night... lets start that task today! ;)


57 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment