Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Annnnd I'm back

I know I have been completely MIA but for the four people who read this blog... you can now breath easy.

I have had a lot going on but I am trying to focus on more important things and put some less important things on the back burner.



Today is day one of my Insanity training. It's from the same makers as P90X and seems to be about a bagillion times harder. It has lots more cardio and there are no weights you have to buy or any junk like that. I have started the program a million few times and failed miserably. I don't think I was in the right mindset and wasn't ready to give it my all. Today I feel different. I feel like its time... so does the scale :)

I want this blog to hold me accountable and keep me on track... we'll see how that goes. :)


Have no fear, I do have a few projects I am working on and lots of new things to share.

Have a seat and check back soon to see my progress and projects!

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment