Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Bows for the Wee Ones

I will be completely devastated if I don't have a little girl when I start have kids in 10 years! I had so much fun making these cute not-so-little hair flower thingies... technical term. Each one took less than 10 minutes and cost nothing since I had everything already. As far as the flowers go I bought a few bundles at the Dollar Tree for $1 each. (Side Note--- Dollar Tree is amazing!! Everything is...get this... a DOLLAR!! Simply Amazing!)


So until I start having wee ones, I will just make junk for myself my niece :).


For the Ribbon flowers I did the same technique as I explained in a previous post. You just do a loose stitch up one side of the ribbon, secure and then pull the thread until you get a much ruffling as you'd like. Then just wrap in a circle around some felt and Tada!! Easy Easy.



I had an extra piece of felt on the back of all my bows to make it interchangeable. I can add a hair clip, headband, or even a bracelet!



No comments:

Post a Comment