Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pirates Teeth AKA-- "Corn Dip"

My FAVORITE appetizer to make for any get together is Corn Dip. It is ALWAYS a huge hit! We had it this past weekend for my nephews Pirate themed party so I thought I would share it with y'all! I have made it a few different ways but the original recipe my sister gave me a few years back has always been ol' faithful.




3 cans of Mexi Corn (drained)
3/4 cup of Mayo (NOT miracle whip)
3/4 cup of Sour Cream (I use daisy Light)
1 small can of diced green chilies
1/4 cup of diced jalapenos (more or less depending on your taste)
1 cup of diced onions (less if you don't like that much onion)
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
Serve with Frito's Scoops (a must! Other chips don't taste the same)

I usually just eyeball everything as it goes in so those amounts might not be exact. :) I only measure when I bake.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    This looks so good!! I'll have to try it. I'm a sucker for good chip dip :)Thanks for joining the Recipe Swap. I had fun drooling over your delish recipe :)
    Linda
    Craftaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete